Liberty City's Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberty City's Anonymous

We are the elite of Liberty City. The balance keepers of order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranks of Anonymous
The Importance of Discretion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:11 pm by Guest

» Leave from the brotherhood
The Importance of Discretion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:55 pm by Anonymous 2

» The System is Crumbling
The Importance of Discretion I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:30 pm by Anonymous 2

» Punishment
The Importance of Discretion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:19 am by Anonymous-

» The Importance of Discretion
The Importance of Discretion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 pm by Anonymous 2

» Commandments of Anonymous
The Importance of Discretion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:05 pm by Anonymous 2

» Make use of the technology we have
The Importance of Discretion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:13 am by Anonymous 2

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:33 am

The Importance of Discretion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous 2
Loyal Assitant
Loyal Assitant
Anonymous 2

The Importance of Discretion Empty
PostSubject: The Importance of Discretion   The Importance of Discretion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Discretion is the key to being a member of Anonymous. If our secrets are unleashed, the balance of Liberty City will be destroyed and a purge will be necessary.None of us want this to happen. You must live your normal lives just as you do for the most part, keeping out of too much trouble and not bringing too much attention to yourself. Your life with Anonymous is a completely different one, remember this. They must be kept separate, but always be taking note of others around you.
Back to top Go down
https://lcanonymous.board-directory.net

The Importance of Discretion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty City's Anonymous  :: Anonymous Discussion :: Our Creed-
Jump to: